Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tummy Girls

I've been thinking about these pictures for some time and how remarkable it is that from generation to generation the personalities and physical attributes of the parent and child are so evident.




I think Nichole liked being on her tummy better than Brielle. Well, Brielle has her own likes and dislikes all ready. That's the way to be.... State your case and be what you want to be.......That's why they call her their little B!

Different house, different blanket but the same sweet eyes and cute head!


Nichole was quite an animated baby and always, always smiling. I used to call her my little body surfer because this is what she loved to do for hours on the floor. And her first love was, of course, the playtime activity that Brielle loves too- being in her jumpy chair.

Like mother, like daughter......
I wonder what other personality traits will pop up in the future? They can only be beautiful, creative, and sometimes well cleaned. That last one was a 'funny'. It will be fun to anticipate..... I like this Grandma stuff!!

2 comments:

Chase and Nichole said...

Oh those are so cute! Thanks for posting that. Yes Brielle LOVES her tummy, and that's funny that I did too. I think Brielle was blessed with more feminine traits as a baby than I was! I kinda think I look like a boy sometimes, Iknow that is why you finally pierced my ears.

Chad and Clair said...

These are so cute! They do look a lot alike. Cute.