Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Journey of One Day #6 Notes

I am seeing now that I don’t have any medication going into my brain, I can distinguish real movement from synthetically induced movement. I do the JSJ (Jin Shin Jitsyui) three times a day, and it always spurs more natural movement. I had a few minutes of perfect hand movement last night. I slept better than I have in the last four weeks. I also woke up with better hand movement than I have had in the last four weeks. As the day wore on I got slower again, and then after more JSJ movement picked up again slightly. I believe that proper meals, hydration, and positive thinking all play an integral role in my movement. I am feeling very sleepy and some muscle weakness, but it is not extreme. And usually if I sleep during the day, even for a short time, I wake up with good had movement. It only lasts sometimes for fifteen minutes or less but that’s ok for now. I will call this phenomenon HMWS (hands move with sleep). I find that I’m laughing more and easily. I’m enjoying the taste of food for the first time in years; meaning real food, not junk food. Now remember I have not taken any synthetic dopamine in 3 days. This is proof that my brain is re-awakening to produce native dopamine. It will take some time (not sure how much) for my muscles to learn how, or rather, remember how to use native dopamine. It’s all good. I feel it coming back to me. There are times when I’m doing JSJ, when my body is flooded with a sense of euphoria. I’m assuming this is dopamine and other neurotransmitters digging into forgotten territory- tired, atrophied muscles.
The human body is amazing…………………………

No comments: