Saturday, July 25, 2009

Beautiful Music For My Soul

Anyone who reads this....... pleases watch this amazing video. It will lighten your load, help you smile, fill you with happiness. It is quite a moving, beautiful experience. One of my Parkinson's Forum friends from the UK shared it with us. I love music in all forms and this is the most unique, brilliant idea tha came to life because of another person's love of music and more importantly, the musicians...........no matter how far away or what social status or walk of life. It all boils down to this. We are all in this together.

1 comment:

Chase and Nichole said...

For some reason I cannot find the volume button on our computer and the sound is muted at the moment! But I will listen and watch when I figure out how to turn up the volume